Saturday, January 3, 2009

JANUARY 3, 2009 SATURDAY

Today was one of those in between days where there is not much happening because of the Swiss extended holidays. We worked and studied and went shopping for gifts for the birthdays coming up, two of them tomorrow. I also worked on the song I’m supposed to sing at zone conference on Monday. The music I was given yesterday was written so small I had to have a magnifying glass to see it. The first verse was in Swedish and, even though I know the song well, one of my favorites, I still can’t sing all of it from memory especially in front of a crowd. It took me several hours to copy everything big enough to see and then practice a bit. We also completed the progress report for tomorrow’s missionary correlation meeting. We got an email from Pres. Matern inviting us to a planning conference with six other senior couples scheduled for the end of the month. The weather is getting colder and will stay that way all week. Right now it’s -5 C or 23 F. but with the high humidity, it feels a lot colder. It’s supposed to get down to -10 C (15 F) during the day so it’ll be plenty cold at night.

No comments: